Order your PV Port in few simple steps.
The PV Part can be assembled with DIY instructions.
Just plug the PV Port to critical loads of your home.
Easy to Install
One key approach to install
Can be re-assembled anywhere
Reduces your carbon footprint
Requires less space
Takes fraction of your rooftop space
Do it yourself
It can be self assembled at home
Coming with a sprinkler systems
Automated sprinkler system to maintain panels
Less time in installation
Installation takes only few hours
No need for any approval
Save electricity expense from 30% to 50%
Reduces carbon footprint
Reduce your annual electricity carbon footprint by 20% to 30%
Low maintenance cost
Low maintenance required as it is intelligent device.
Shelf life of 25-30 years
Warranty and guaranteed services for 25+ years
Return of Investment in 5-6 years
Save your high cost of power in upper slab
Support from government by providing subsidy
Elegible for subsidy under DisCOM scheme
Suitable for Indian climate
Adopted for all weather systems of Indian climate.
PV PORT VERSIONS 1 to 5
A 2 kWh PV Port & Store generates around 8 to 10 kWh/day. So, PV Port & Store is an ideal product for Indian residential sector to use solar energy without much hassle of permissions and approvals.
– Flat, concrete Roofs
– No Snow -Mature Power Backup (UPS)
– Sector Power Outages are Common
– Existing Dual Wiring in most of the places
– Critical Load / Heavy Loads
– One AC / Household is becoming a standard
– 4-6 kWh/Night
Solar Energy is the conversion of sunlight into electricity. It is the cleanest and most abundant renewable energy source available.
In a solar rooftop system, the solar panels are installed on the roof of any residential, commercial, institutional and industrial buildings.
There are mainly three types of solar power system:
- On-Grid Solar System: It is a solar power system to which the utility grid is connected. These are often used to supply electricity to the grid/DISCOM at pre-determined rates in utility scale projects and are most fitting for areas where there are no or less power losses and high electricity tariffs are charged by the consumer. To reduce the total cost of electricity/unit a unit, they can be easily synchronized with diesel generators and also makes it possible for the system to avoid storage (batteries), which is incredibly expensive. It is especially useful in the event of inadequate solar power, as it switches to a non-stop power supply grid.
- Off-Grid Solar System: They are not linked to the energy grid. In batteries, the energy generated is stored. As it helps you to conserve extra solar energy in batteries for use during power cuts, they are ideal for areas that experience regular power cuts. Solar Power Solutions of this kind are also ideal for homes or installations that do not have connections to the grid. It sets up a battery bank that stores excess energy and when needed, it can be used later. Cost savings in such a device here are not a benefit because batteries have routine maintenance and recurring costs.
- Hybrid Solar System: The combination of the on-grid solar panel and the off-grid solar system is a hybrid solar power system. To store power, it has a battery backup in it and it also has the capacity to feed surplus energy into the main grid. Your machine will operate even during a power-cut and you still have electricity. It is a mix of grid-connected solar energy with storage. It offers the versatility of being able to store energy in batteries generated by your solar system during the day, rather than feeding it back into the electricity grid. Instead of buying from the state grid at a higher price, this electricity can be used in the evening and at night.
Each KW requires about 10 Sq Mts. (100 Sq Ft) of shadow free space. So you can calculate, how much can you install.
The average cost of a grid connected solar rooftop system is approx. Rs 60,000/KWp, upto 10KWp. For more than 10 KWp, it will be lower and if the size goes above 100 KWp it will be as low as rs 48,000/KWp.
Multiple benefits would be there like reduced electricity bill and other tax benefits and incentive from the government while reducing carbon footprint and contributing to the cleaner environment.
- To enjoy practically free power for 25 years.
- Increasing tariff rates of Electricity from DISCOMS
- Reduction in carbon emissions, contribution towards clean and green environment.
- Decreasing prices of Solar PV Panels.
- Easy to Install.
- No requirement of additional land.
Solar Panels have no moving parts and therefore require little maintenance which will include module cleaning with water every 2-4 weeks and preventive electrical maintenance every 3 months
Average life of a solar panel is 25 years. However, projected life is much longer.